It’s OK to Feel Things Deeply
Times can get tough, and this book is here to support women through those moments. Its uplifting and positive message helps women cope with depression, grief, anxiety and stress. It is a reminder that it’s normal to feel those emotions, and it provides support for navigating through them. Like a hug from a friend, it will become a go-to positivity boost for women dealing with life’s difficult times. Through practical guidance, meaningful messages of empathy, honesty, art and humor, It’s Okay to Feel Things Deeply gives women the encouragement they need exactly when they need it.
• Vibrant illustrations throughout
• Positive message promotes self-love
• Helps women tackle difficult emotions like depression, anxiety, anger, loneliness, and grief
• Thoughtful gift for friends and family struggling with depression, anxiety or grief
• Perfect addition to a self-help library
• Great for anyone who needs a little cheer
Carissa Potter is the author of I Like You, I Love You and founder of the stationery line People I’ve Loved. She lives in Oakland, California.