Christmas Cheer - Bookscape Board Books
By Ingela P. Arrhenius
Explore a festive winter wonderland with this enchanting addition to the Bookscape Board Books series!
Christmas Cheer festively depicts the colorful, dynamic scenes of Christmas time—from caroling to baking, building a snowman to decorating the tree, and more.
Each uniquely shaped page overlaps with the next to create a complete landscape when closed—and an immersive world to explore with each turn of the page when open.
- Delightfully petite and chunky board book
- Begs to be picked up thanks to its tactile, toy-like quality
- Filled with simple concept-based text and bright, jubilant illustrations
With each turn of a page, step deeper into the magic and spirit of the Christmas season.
This one-of-a-kind format—complete with art by celebrated illustrator Ingela Arrhenius—is a celebration of a winter wonderland.
- A great Christmas gift for new parents, grandparents, and caregivers, or for a winter baby shower or birthday
- Kids love the sturdy, toy-like quality of these shaped books.
Ingela Arrhenius is an illustrator and graphic designer with a naive style and love for ’50s and ’60s design. She lives in Stockholm, Sweden.