We’re a small creative team based in beautiful Cumbria, with husband and wife Jamie and Catherine, at the helm. We’ve been happily making stuff since 2012, and our ethos is simple and that is to create things which bring people joy or comfort during some of the most intimate parts of their lives. The vast majority of our work is based around taking practical and useful products and bringing some element of joy to it through our creativity, which then brings joy to those who buy or receive our work.
We put our hearts and souls into our designs, which means that everything is a genuine reflection of us and what we want to put into the world. We love to create meaningful pieces for big occasions, such as weddings, milestone birthdays and Christmas dinners. But we also like to look on the bright side of life, with a healthy dose of whimsy and fun for birthdays, celebrations and cloudier days when we could all do with a lift.
Ultimately, we’re inspired to live our lives in balance: taking care of ourselves and our girls, and work towards our big dream of buying our own land and building a home from scratch. Simple, meaningful and joyful – that’s our dream for Bread & Jam, and we hope to share it with you.
Some answers to some questions you might have about stocking our work:
- Our minimum order value is £100 plus VAT. We're sorry but this is non negotiable.
- Shipping to all our UK customers is free, yippee!
- There are no minimum order quantities on any of our products, your order should be about your customers and what you think they would most appreciate, not what we want to sell you.
- We tend to offer exclusivity based on location, which is why we ask you to create an account and have us approve it before you can place an order. In larger cities this does tend to be flexible but we will always check with our existing customers first.
- We don't ever work on a sale and return basis, you can pay for your order with PayPal or BACS, whatever works best for you and we will not dispatch until payment is made in full, regardless of order value.
- We endeavour to dispatch your order in good time, usually within 1 week of ordering and if something you have ordered isn't currently in stock then we will get back to you straight away to ask if you'd like to wait for everything or would you prefer to have a follow on delivery once the missing items are back in stock.
- We use a 24 hour courier for our wholesale orders, so you will receive your order 1 working day after we dispatch.
- We are happy to advise you (only if you ask us to though) what our current best sellers are and chat through what may work for you and how best to make up your order if you're a little unsure.